I deny the resurrection
April 4th, 2011
Food for thought as we approach the time when we make a significant effort to “celebrate the resurrection”
Like this post? Here are some similar ones...
- Covenant or Service level agreement?
- How often do we interact with God on a results basis? We make requests and look for an outcome. There’s a whole industry within the church dedicated to this kind of thinking but even those of us who don’t subscribe to “blab it and grab it” will still often approach God expecting a fix. Like this?
- A short while ago I was told I am very evangelical. This was not a reference to a political or theological stance (as the word Evangelical – note the capitalisation – appears to mean these days) but to the fact that when I find something I like or I think is good I won’t shut
- Internet blocking will still not protect our children
- The government is holding a consultation for a proposed new law which it says will protect children while using the internet. This proposal follows a campaign called SafetyNet. The campaign and now the consultation is about requiring Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to “[block] pornography and other content at network level whilst giving adults a choice