Teach kids to program – a survey
September 7th, 2011
I’m doing some basic research on teaching kids to program computers. If you teach (or have taught) kids to program I’d value your response. I’m using zoomerang for this so if the survey doesn’t appear below try going to the direct page for it. If you know any ICT teachers (or just parents who teach their own kids to program – please pass this onto them.
I’ll post the results later here and on my Free Software Magazine blog.
Like this post? Here are some similar ones...
- Good service – praise where it is due
- On the off-chance, I emailed the supplier in China first mentioning the problems I had encountered with the original ‘phone. To my – pleasant – surprise they offered to replace it. I had told them how long ago I had bought it and they were fine with that. They asked me to post it to
- Comment spam – where does it all come from?
- If you blog or run a website with a comment function I am sure you’ll be familiar with the concept of comment spam. Most people presume these ever-so-personal (not) messages are generated by some kind of script and submitted by robotic means but believe it or not they are mostly posted by people. This is
- A new book – Do not feed the Troll!
- The cover of my latest children’s novel If you haven’t heard by other means already I am pleased to announce my latest children’s book Do not feed the Troll! has been published. It’s book two in what has become The Roboteers series (book one being Sugar the Robot and the race to save the Earth) and is