Teach kids to program – a survey
September 7th, 2011
I’m doing some basic research on teaching kids to program computers. If you teach (or have taught) kids to program I’d value your response. I’m using zoomerang for this so if the survey doesn’t appear below try going to the direct page for it. If you know any ICT teachers (or just parents who teach their own kids to program – please pass this onto them.
I’ll post the results later here and on my Free Software Magazine blog.
Like this post? Here are some similar ones...
- Good service – praise where it is due
- On the off-chance, I emailed the supplier in China first mentioning the problems I had encountered with the original ‘phone. To my – pleasant – surprise they offered to replace it. I had told them how long ago I had bought it and they were fine with that. They asked me to post it to
- Coming soon – a book!
- As you know I’m a believer in freedom and supporter of Creative Commons so as well as being able to buy my forthcoming children’s book as a paperback or for Kindle you will also be able to download it in a variety of ebook formats under a Creative Commons By-SA Licence. That means you can
- Indenting a single line in WordPress
- WordPress allows for indented paragraphs within it’s usual editor but not for a single line. The trick is to wrap a small bit of html code around the line you want to indent Like this? Share it with others...