February 13th, 2012
Yesterday we parked near a Smart car. Our son (8) looked at it and said “Hmm, let’s see how smart this car is then…”
He then asked the car “What’s two times ten?”
There was an obvious silence and he walked away saying “Not that smart then. Doesn’t even know its two times table!”
Like this post? Here are some similar ones...
- Coming soon – a book!
- As you know I’m a believer in freedom and supporter of Creative Commons so as well as being able to buy my forthcoming children’s book as a paperback or for Kindle you will also be able to download it in a variety of ebook formats under a Creative Commons By-SA Licence. That means you can
- Covenant or Service level agreement?
- How often do we interact with God on a results basis? We make requests and look for an outcome. There’s a whole industry within the church dedicated to this kind of thinking but even those of us who don’t subscribe to “blab it and grab it” will still often approach God expecting a fix. Like this?
- Internet blocking will still not protect our children
- The government is holding a consultation for a proposed new law which it says will protect children while using the internet. This proposal follows a campaign called SafetyNet. The campaign and now the consultation is about requiring Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to “[block] pornography and other content at network level whilst giving adults a choice